Visitor Counter

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Storage Sunday

I'm thinking about my storage unit again & thinking how many other storage units I've visited.  There was of course my sister's that I help empty.  But then I remembered I helped move some of my sister's stuff into my dad's unit.  I can remember that was a crazy hard move because my dad & I had to move my sister's wash & dryer there.  Then I think there is another bed we forgot my sister had we moved in there.  Then there is some more of mom's furniture my sister couldn't part w/ but my dad was eager to put into his unit.  I've already said how a storage unit is an excuse for someone to hold onto stuff they should let go.  Well my sister has convinced other people to do the same. And I must admit too I have some of mom's stuff too. 
Now I'm thinking about the stuff in storage I've always thought about keeping as a collectible or thing to sell for profit.  I know I'm not alone in this pursue.  How many of you out there thought "I've got this thing that I got handed down from a relative & I'm gonna keep it & it will be worth some day".  Well I'll talk more about that next time. It's Father's Day & got to get ready to go celebrate. Until then Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment