Visitor Counter

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Storage Flash Back

I am waking up to a new day.  But still thinking about dinner last night with dad & sis. The subject of storage came up again.  Specifically that old question came out of sis' mouth "You still have that storage unit?"  I felt like screaming yeah & I still have some of your stuff there.  Of course I brushed it off with just a yes. But it makes you think how we tend to forget about our stuff when it is safely packed away in storage.  For my sis I guess it's kinda a forgetful peace of mind.  Dinner was nice but we went to dad's comfort restaurant "Hometown Buffet".  I guess that is his place of peace of mind.  But it's funny my sis asked me if going to my storage unit was my get away place since I have been spending so much time there.  I never really thought of it that way but I have been trying to orgainze & get rid of stuff in storage alot lately.  I guess one could say that.  God I need a new life!  I'll take Donald Trump's please.  But for now I'll work on growing mine.  Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment