Visitor Counter

Monday, June 20, 2011

Storage Monday Memories

Well I almost missed this post.  I still can't believe I'm actually writing a blog.  But it seems that's all that's been on my mind.  Other than how to make more money.  But isn't that everyone's desire?  In my case life would be so much less stressed.  Today I talked to my best friend who just moved into a house he's now renting.  He had to move out of his own home after it was foreclosed on. But I can't stop thinking how exhaused he was even now that it's been two weeks since we moved him.  He had thought of stuff he had in storage & stuff he may want to put back there.  Plus he has stuff he can't seem to unpack.  It's funny how when you really don't feel comfortable somewhere you just can't seem to take stuff totally out of boxes.  Your just so eager to move onto the next house.  That's where my friend is now.  I guess you can call it a "transitional storage situation".  That's all for now. Until next time, still can't stop thinking storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment