Visitor Counter

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Storage Independence Day

Today has been another depressing day.  My girlfriend and I are still not talking.  I’m starting to hate that my storage unit has become an escape to think and process everything.  But in fact I have to admit that to myself.  I’m here working now but I have to go put my DVD burner back I was gonna sell to yet another “no show” buyer on Craig’s List.  But yesterday when I was there inspiration came to me on how to improve my blog.  I hope to express that inspiration more in the days to come.  Fourth of July is coming up.  What does that mean for me?  Well I suppose get together with family & friends.  Although I don’t really know for what yet.  But as far as storage, I miss going to the storage unit for a day or two.  I have the picture in my mind that sign outside the elevator to my unit.  For people like my dad, it means a day he will miss coming to the storage center to socialize with friends he’s made from the staff.  I myself have not been able to do that.  Even though the staff seems so eager to greet you by name.  I just haven’t been able to make that connection with the storage unit staff like dad has. 

No comments:

Post a Comment