Visitor Counter

Monday, June 27, 2011

Storage Library

Here I am today after work at the library back thinking about my storage unit.  Of course my girlfriend about I are still fighting.  Still don't know why.  It's so frustrating not knowing the words to find out why.  Oh yeah I asked but right now I don't know how far to push things.  How far do I need to go again to bring a resolution to thing again.  I hate having to do this and search for what to say and not say.  But back to storage..  Sitting here in the library made me think about how many text books I have sitting in storage.  What was I thinking that I could keep all the books and keep them in my home study?  If I had a home study I wouldn't be sitting here writing a blog about wishing I had one.  But I did get an idea that I should start cataloging those books to sell.  Now here we go again: Craig's List!!  Yeah, I could sell them there.  But I have so much other crap there that's not selling. Well back to coding studying.  Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment