Visitor Counter

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Closing In On Storage Additions

Well it's another day. One step closer to adding stuff to the storage unit. The girlfriend and I are still fighting.  With this fight I still not sure what this is about.  It's like multiple wrongs have been done and I don't have any idea what they are.  So I ask my best friend and sister about what happen...  They both seem to connect me with my storage unit today.  My sister convincing me to give her something in my storage unit.  I just so happened to be going there anyway, excited about the chance of selling my old dvd burner in storage.  But alas it was just a false alarm.  I'm beginning to hate these false alarms of someone showing a passing interest in something I have just them say "No" at the last minute.  Now my best-friend he seems convinced I need to slowly begin moving stuff out of my girlfriend's and into my storage unit.  Call it a "slow moveout" he says.  I can bring myself to do something like that.  Leaving just the bare essencials & letting her figure it out.  I owe her & us more than that.  But now I know how so many other people see my storage unit as a lifeboat.  It is almost like they are relieved I have it.  I am too but now I do see my storage unit as some place to run to when life gets difficult.  I don't care.  I guess I'm truely getting my $160 worth out of it.  Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment