Visitor Counter

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Cars & Storage

Today I happened by the storage unit today and parked next to a familiar car.  It happens to belong to one of the workers there.  I've seen him drive into work & drive home.  I haven't of course told him but these are the sort of things that you notice when you spend enough time somewhere.  I've noticed too the RV's, trailers and business trucks that come in and out of their storage area.  I wonder how many of those people have thought about spending the night in their vehicles.  I'm sure one or two have tried or have even done it.  This also makes me think back when I was helping my friend move out of his house a few weeks ago.  We moved or should I say towed one of his classic cars into storage.  The other one is come to mention it stored in his garage at his new spot.  It's funny how someone was smart enough to think of separate storage centers for vehicles.  But in an age where so many people are driving cars and parking is at a premium, vehicle storage is another way for storage centers to make money.  Plus we've always had a connection with our vehicle almost as much for people or animals.  If we can't keep our vehicles with us all the time, we want to make sure we keep them safely in our possession for as long as we can.  Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment